Crown House mission statement
Everything that happens at Crown House has the pupils and their individual needs at heart. We create an environment in which children are happy, motivated to achieve and enthusiastic about their learning.
- To enable every child to develop emotionally, spiritually, physically and academically in a caring environment.
- To provide a broad and balanced curriculum where every child’s needs are catered for and where children have high expectations of themselves.
- To value and reward positive relationships, appropriate behaviour and good manner all times which promote high self-esteem, cooperation and consideration for all.
- To foster a spirit of cooperation and friendship between home, school and the wider community.
- To enable everyone to move on with confidence, positive memories and lasting benefits of their time with us.
The Crown House philosophy
Our philosophy is founded on the belief that every child is an individual and with encouragement, hard work and praise can develop their potential to the full and achieve high standards. It is the responsibility of the school to provide a secure and nurturing environment where pupils enjoy learning and grow into confident and happy individuals ready to face the diversity of future challenges and capable of making informed choices and decisions.
Crown House School processes “personal data” including “sensitive personal data” (such as medical information), for the purposes of safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils, parents and staff, for the legitimate interests of the school.
We seek to ensure that all relevant legal obligations of the school, parents and pupils are fully complied with and that all processing of data is done lawfully and fairly in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and the General Data Protection Regulation 2018. The school has a comprehensive policy covering data governance and is registered with the Information Commissioner’s office. Please address any enquiries to the Headteacher.
The following information is available to parents on request from the school office:
- Academic Performance Indicator
- Admissions Policy
- Admissions & Exclusion Policy
- Anti-Bullying Policy
- Attendance and Punctuality Policy
- Code of Conduct For All Staff
- Complaints Policy
- Curriculum Policy
- Data Protection Policy
- Data Protection Privacy Notice
- Disability Non-Discrimination Policy
- Early Years Policy
- English as an Additional Language (EAL) Policy
- Equal Opportunities
- First Aid Policy
- Gifted and Talented Policy
- Health and Safety Policy
- Healthy Eating and Drinking Policy
- Homework Policy
- Images Policy
- Inclusion SEN Policy
- Internet Policy
- Library Policy
- Marking and Feedback Policy
- Missing Child Policy
- Off-Site Visits Policy
- Pastoral Care Policy
- PSHE and Etiquette Policy
- Positive Behaviour and Exclusions Policy
- Privacy Statement for Parents and Prospective Parents
- Pupil Illness Policy
- Record of Formal Complaints 2018-2019
- Risk Assessment Policy
- Safeguarding and Child Protection Policy
- Covid-19 Safeguarding Policy Addendum Update - April 2020
- Safer Recruitment Policy
- School Rules
- Supply Staff Policy
- Teaching and Learning Policy
- Terms and Conditions
- Whistleblowing Policy
- Latest Inspection Report